Popular Post

Posted by : Unknown Monday 29 September 2014

On Birthday of Chief Mentor of "ANYTHING GROUP" Chandrakant Shukla

We wish all the best for your prosperous and joyful life. Gold is a treasure, and he who possesses it does all he wishes to in this world, and succeeds in helping souls into paradise.Best wishes from SEO Team of Anything IT Solution

""Tomorrow I'll be completing one of the important stage & milestone of my life & entering in my next birth year from tomorrow & the resolutions for my next birthday i.e. 30th September is that:

a) I'm going to work more
b) I'm going to focus more
c) I'm going to put extra efforts to make my clients happier
d) I'm going to come out of my comfort zone to give that comfort to my clients
e) I'm not going to take rest till my visions & dreams of making worlds Largest organization doesn't get fulfilled.
f) like Narendra Modi, I also have a vision & dream to work more than 15 Hrs a day to fulfil & chase all uncompleted tasks of my life, as I strongly believe, don't wait for tomorrow, as you never knows, " Kal Hum Ho na Hon"

 
Requesting & asking my birthday gift to all my friends & well wishers that rather than wishing me happy birthday with me best luck for next battle of life, which NaMO has Faught & won but I'm yet to WIN!!

If I win, I'll rule the business world else will be remembered at unseen Heroes!!""

-- Chandrakant Shukla


Lets contribute...

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Copyright © Anything IT Solution Ahmedabad Designed by -

ANYTHING GROUPS